What is included on All Inclusive:
FOOD & DRINK:
In our Resort there is a total of 3 restaurants and 3 bars, all uniquely positioned to cater to guests wants and needs. Our team of award-winning chefs are on hand and cater to all special dietary requirements and service is always discreet with a friendly smile.
- Buffet Breakfast: Daily 07:00 am – 10:00 am at Elea Restaurant
- Late Small Breakfast: Daily 10:30 am – 12:00 hrs at Elea Main Restaurant (limited breakfast items available)
- Lunch Buffet: Daily 12:30 – 14:30 hrs at Elea Restaurant
- Snacks: Daily 15:00 – 17:30 hrs at Elea Main Restaurant
- Dinner Buffet: Daily 18:30 – 21:00 hrs April, May, October and November and 19:00 – 21:30 hrs June until September at the Elea Restaurant
- Kids’ Corner: Lunch and Dinner in Elea Restaurant (Open subject to availability)
- Elea Restaurant:Easy, family friendly and casual describes the Elea Restaurant, catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner with show cooking. The food is always fresh, tasteful, inviting and presented in a modern manner. There is a variety of food options and a themed buffet with live cooking daily for lunch and dinner. Unlimited house wine by glass, local beer and soft drinks to be served in Elea Restaurant during lunch and dinner. Kids’ corner also opens for lunch and dinner subject to availability. March until November
DRESS CODE: Day Time – Casual, swimwear must be covered
Night Time – Smart Casual
Unlimited house wine by glass, local beer and soft drinks to be served in Elea Restaurant during lunch and dinner
- Mesogios Restaurant: During your holiday you are invited to visit our Mesogios Restaurant. In a refined yet relaxed atmosphere, dinner will be a meze of mouth-watering Mediterranean flavors that will delight all tastes. Dinner only: 19:00 – 21:30 hrs March until November. There is a supplement for All Inclusive Guests of €14.00 per adult and €7.00 per child 2-12 years old, and for up to 2 years old Free. Reservations only. – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol.
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual
- Mylos All Day Snacks: And for those who want a lie-in late breakfast will be served from 10:00 – 12:00 at Mylos All day snacks. It is part of our all-inclusive programme and is the choice for convenience when you don’t want to be dependent on the clock for specific meal times. With its easy-going atmosphere and friendly service, the restaurant is a favorite place for both adults and children and soon becomes an integral part of a family holiday as it is open all day for burgers, kebab, gyros, nuggets, fish fingers, chips, marinated pork steaks, pasta dishes, pizza, sausage rolls, chilli corn carne, sandwiches, salad bar, vegetarian dishes, cakes, sweets and more… (Various combinations served during operating hours) Also minimum 2 flavors of ice cream are available. March until November 10:00 am – 18:00 hrs / Late breakfast from 10:00 until 12:00 (Operation & opening hours are subject to weather condition) – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol.
DRESS CODE: Swimwear must be covered
- 1900 Lounge Bar: has a more intimate ambiance where you can enjoy a glass of local wine or choose from an extensive range of cocktails and refreshing aperitifs. Opening hours: 10:00am until 00:00hrs from March – November – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol.
DRESS CODE: Smart Casual
- Ammos Pool Bar: Overlooking one of our pools is the ideal way to enjoy a refreshing local beverage under the Cyprus sun. Opening hours: March & November 10:00 – 17:00hrs, April – October 10:00 – 00:30hrs(Operation & opening hours are subject to weather condition)
- Thalassa Pool Bar: Take a break from the pool and enjoy cool off with your favourite refreshments, and ice cream while you are close to your kids at the Theme Splash park. Opening hours: 11:00 – 16:00hrs May until October (Operation & opening hours are subject to weather condition)
Unlimited house wine, alcoholic local drinks, non-alcoholic local soft drinks and hot beverages to be served in all bars
24hrs notice needed for orders – Can be prepared for the excursions on request.
Two pieces fresh fruit, slice of cake, one bottle of local water 0.5L, one small juice and one sandwich(Vegetarian option available)
Guest must inform the Reception before 18:00hrs the previous evening
Due to health & safety reasons lunch boxes will be served in special designed cool boxes with a refundable deposit
Minimum 2 flavors to be available Daily between in Pool Bars
All-inclusive FOOD service is available between 07:00 am and 21:30 pm daily
All-Inclusive DRINKS service between 10:00 am and 00:00 pm. After that time all drinks are with extra charge. All branded and bottle beverages are not included in the All-inclusive package and have an extra charge
SWIM AND SUN
- Family swimming pool near Ammos pool bar / Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
- Family swimming pool near Thalassa pool bar / Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
- Baby/Kids pool near Thalassa pool bar / Opening hours: 10:00 – 19:00
Lifeguard on Duty
- Themed Splash Park. Especially designed for our little guest 3-8yrs old. Height Restriction: minimum 0.80m and maximum 1.4m / Opening hours: 10:00 – 12:30 & 14:00 – 17:30
- Sun loungers and parasols available by the pool and the gardens
DAY ACTIVITIES & SPORTS
- Family activities
- Adults-Only activities
- Kids club (3 – 11 years old) supervised by qualified staff
- Chill out Area for Teens (12 – 17 years old). Teens day activity program and indoor teens club with Xbox & PlayStation (consoles available with a refundable deposit), computers movies and more….The Club is supervised Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
- A gym supplied with latest technology equipment (Sport outfit required) – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
- Evening Live Shows and Evening Entertainment for everyone: state-of-the art lighting and sound system outdoor area with vibrant shows
- Free High-Speed Wi-Fi
Gym – Free for resort’s guest – Age restrictions apply locally (over 16yrs old) – Sport outfit required – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
Any other treatments will be with extra charge
Use of Sauna & Jacuzzi will be with extra charge – Temporarily closed due to Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocol
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WEAR YOUR BRACELETS AT ALL TIMES
By wearing the designated bracelets, you help us identify which services you are allowed free of charge. In this way we can serve you to the best of our abilities, no questions asked. The Yellow bracelet allows consumption of alcohol worn by persons over 18. The Green bracelet is for persons between the ages 1 and 17.99 and does not permit the consumption of alcohol.